Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Papilio - the app for european butterflies!
Please read these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "the terms") carefully before using the papilio.at website and the Papilio mobile application (herinafter collectively referred to as "the service"). The operators of the service are referred to as "we", the user using the service is referred to as "the user".
Changes to the terms can be done without notification and the user is obligated to review the terms for changes periodically.
If the user does not accept the Terms, the use of the service is prohibited.
- The user doesn't have any claim on changes, modifications or upgrades of any kind of this service. The service is provided 'as is'. We do not guarantee that the service can be accessed from a particular browser and/or operating system or even that it can be accessed at all.
- The user doesn't have any claim on the quality, correctness and availability of the service. We do not guarantee any type of security (transmission, storage and data loss) and no compensation can be provided for potential damage that might occur.
- The user agrees to use the service in a lawful way. The user agrees not to create illegal contents. In particular it is prohibited to create offensive, harmful-to-minors, pornographic, extremist or racist contents.
- We log information (such as IP addresses, login count, last login date) for statistical purposes only. We will not disclose any data to third parties unless they have the legal right of access.
- The user is not allowed to use the service for any kind of malicious act or illegal purpose.
- The user is not allowed to access the service by any kind of automated scripts or programs.
- Any attempt of violating the rules defined in these terms and conditions will be logged and prosecuted.
- The user is requested to provide a valid and non-temporal e-mail address since this address is the only possibility by which we can identify the user and get in touch in case of technical problems or account issues. In case the users provides an invalid, wrong or empty e-mail address, the user's personal account may be disabled without notification.
- We reserve the right to report offenses to these terms and conditions to competent authorities.
- We reserve the right to use and publish all content that is recorded and published through the service (texts and photos). In this way, the user grants the operators of the service the right to use, manipulate, modify, reproduce, publish and transfer their content, which is unlimited in terms of space, time and content without reimbursement.
- We reserve the right to block or delete user accounts without giving reasons.